Sign up for your FREE $10 Open Bowling Certificate!
Valley Bowling Lanes is your home for family FUN and family entertainment in Carbondale, Pennsylvania!
Valley Bowling Lanes is a great place to have fun times with family and friends. At Valley Bowling Lanes you can have a great time at prices that won’t break your family’s budget. We have plenty of bumper bowling lanes just for kids! Bumpers are great to keep the bowling balls out of the gutters and smiles on the faces of your small children.
We also have our COOL Rock N Bowl where you bowl with the lights down – great music turned up and awesome special effects lighting…it looks like a nightclub!
When looking for family fun in Carbondale look no further than Valley Bowling Lanes!
Monday: 5:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Tuesday : 5:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Wednesday: 5:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Thursday: 1:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Friday: 5:00 PM – 1:30 AM
Saturday: 1:00 PM – 1:30 AM
Sunday: 1:00 PM – 11:30 PM
Carbondale Commercial - FULL *waitlist*
1. 12:15pm Senior Citizen Mixed - Accepting Bowlers/Teams of 3
Starts: Tuesday, August 30th @ 12:15pm
2. Women Bowling with Wine - Accepting Bowlers/Teams of 2
Starts: Tuesday, September 27th @ 7pm
Archbald Commercial TRIO League: Accepting Bowlers/Teams of 3
*ROOM for 3 more teams MAX! (12 bowlers)
Starts: Wednesday, September 7th at 6:30pm
1. Bistocchi's House League - Accepting Bowlers (teams created)
Starts: Thursday, September 8th @ 6:30pm
2. Thursday Night Ram Jam League - *ROOM for 1 Team of 4*
Starts: Thursday, September 8th @ 6pm
3. Thursday Night $$$$ SCRATCH DRAFT League -
*Accepting ONLY 8 more bowlers MAX to get to 48 FULL*
Starts: Thursday, August 25th @ 9pm (Draft at 8pm)
1. Youth Bowling Program: ALL AGES! 3-18
3 programs: Bumpers, 3-6 grade mixed, 7-12 grade mixed
Accepting single bowlers, pairs, FULL Teams!!!
Starts: Saturday, September 10th @ 10am
2. Saturday Night Mixed League - 2 BOWLERS NEEDED FOR SEPARATE TEAMS. - Meeting: Saturday, August 20th @ 6pm
1. Sunday Night Mixed League - Accepting Bowlers/Teams of 4
Starts: Sunday, August 28th @ 6pm